A log bench adds a perfect "country" or rustic look whether it's used inside or outside. Below are indoor and/or outdoor log benches for sale on Amazon and eBay. For good things to know before buying a log bench please scroll down beneath the items for sale.
Below: An unusually large, one-piece log bench created from a single large log.
Log Benches - Good Things To Know Before You Buy
Before are a few good things to know before buying a log bench.
- Is the log bench new or used? If it's used, does the seller know much about it such as its age, type of wood it's made from, etc.?
- Exactly what part of the bench is made of logs? The seat? The legs? Some benches are described as "log benches" when they're not entirely made of logs. These can still be very attractive but may, or may not, be what you're looking for.
- What are the dimensions of the bench? Will it fit where you would like to place it?
Below: A log bench with a split-log seat, horizontal log legs, and a split-log back.
- What type of wood/logs is the bench made from?
- Does the seller mention of the bench is for indoor use only, or if it can be used outdoors, too?
- How much does the log bench weigh? Is it a suitable weight for you move it around it you need to?
- How much weight can it hold?
- Is the log bench already made and ready to ship, or will it be made after you place your order? It it won't be made until you place your order how long will it take to make and ship it?
- Is it already painted, stained, or varnished, or is it unfinished? An unfinished bench might be just what you want so you can finish it just the way you like. On the other hand, if you don't have time for a small project you might prefer to order a finished bench.
- Does the bench arrive assembled or unassembled? If unassembled, does the seller mention what it will take to put it together? If hardware is required, is it included?
- Is shipping included in the price or will it be extra? If it's extra, how much will it be?
- Is insurance included in your purchase or will it be extra?
- How will the log bench be shipped?
- Does the seller accept returns? If so, what are the conditions required to make a return?
Below: A black-and-white photo of a log bench overlooking the Woodstock Valley near Woodstock, Vermont.
See page for author [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
Save The Bench For Later
If you find a log bench for sale on Amazon that you like but you're not ready to purchase it right away, you can always add it to your shopping cart so it will be easy to find later.
- In most cases, Amazon will keep track of your bench and any other items in your shopping cart for 90 days.
- Later on, if you decide you don't want the items after all, it's easy to click "delete" and remove them from your cart.
- In the meantime, if you want to check out with other items, click "Save for later" to move the log bench to a separate, but still easy-to-find list beneath your shopping cart.
Important: Putting an item in your Amazon shopping cart or "Save for later" list does NOT reserve it! It just makes it easier to find if it's still in stock when you come back.
Below: Screenshot image showing the "delete" and "Save for later" links when an item is in the Amazon shopping cart.
You Might Also Like...
- Antler Lamps
- Barn Wood Picture Frames
- Barn Wood Shutters
- Boot Butler
- Boot Scrapers
- Carousel Horses - Full Size
- Carved Animal Skulls
- Ceiling Fans
- Clocks, Western
- Clocks, Windmill
- Cowboy Bedding
- Cowboy Bedspreads
- Cowboy Candle Holders
- Cowboy Dinner Bells
- Cowboy Dishes
- Cowboy Night Light Lighted steer head
- Cowhide Pillows
- Cowboy Metal Wall Art
- Cowboy Towel Racks
- Cowboy Zippos
- Cow Skulls
- Dry Erase Boards
- Elk Meat
- Faux Leather Lamp Shades
- Horn Chairs
- Lamps, Western
- Horse Cutting Boards
- Horse Molds
- Horse Pillows
- Horse Quilts
- Horse Rugs
- Horseshoe Decor
- Horseshoe Wreaths
- Horse Wallpaper Border
- Lamps, Antler
- Log Benches
- Musical Carousel Horses
- Party Supplies
- Rustic Corner Cabinets
- Saddle Chairs
- Shower Curtains
- Sofas, Wild Horse
- Wagon Wheels
- Wall Decals
- Western Clocks
- Western Dishes
- Western Lamps
- Western Towels
- Wild Horse Sofas
- Windmill Clocks
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesting and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!