Cow Skulls For Sale
Cow skulls for sale, ready for your home or business. When buying cow skulls and horns off of eBay or anywhere, there are some things to make sure you know before you make your purchase. Please scroll to the bottom of this page for tips on buying cow skulls on eBay.
Use the green arrows, below, to scroll through more results!
Buying Cow Skulls: A Few Things To Think About
- Are the cow skulls and horns real, or imitation?
- Are there hangers on the back of the skulls or horns, or will you need to add them yourself?
- What is the length of the horns? Length can be measured in two ways:
- One length measurement can be obtained by allowing the tape measure to physically touch and follow the curves of one horn, go across the cow skull, then touch and follow the curves of the opposite horn.
- Another way of measuring horns is to measure the horns from tip to tip through the air. This measurement is commonly referred to as "tip to tip," "horn spread," or the "horn span."
One method of measuring a cow skull
Another method is to measure through
- As with any item on eBay, check what the shipping charges will be. Shipping charges for larger cow skulls or horns, in particular, may higher than you think.
- Every eBay item for sale has a "Seller info" area. Be sure to check this area to view the feedback rating that previous buyers have left for that particular seller. There is also an area where a potential buyer can read comments left by previous buyers.
- Are you buying just the horns, or the horns and skull both?
- If you are buying cow skulls with horns, don't be surprised if the horns are detached from the skull for shipment. This is not uncommon. However, the seller's description should clearly state if the horns will be detached. If they are, you will need to attach the horns back to the skull when you receive them. Most sellers make this easy to do.
- If the item description does not clearly state some of these things, you may need to ask the seller a few questions before you bid.
Also on eBay