Below you will find bedspreads with cowboy or Western designs for sale. They are available from both eBay and Amazon. The ones available from eBay are new and used, while the ones on Amazon are mostly new. Please scroll to the bottom of the page for descriptions of materials commonly used in bedspreads.
Cowboy Bedspread Savvy
- Chenille - A type of fabric that is characterized by being soft, fuzzy, and/or fluffy. The word "chenille" is derived from the French for word for "caterpillar."
- Damask - A fabric (often cotton, linen, or silk) with a pattern woven into it. Sometimes, it might also mean a grayish-pink color.
- Jacquard - A jacquard fabric (named for its inventor Joseph Jacquard) is made by weaving differently colored threads to form a pattern.
- Pile - A pile fabric is a fabric with with cut fibers or uncut loops that stand up densely on the surface. Pile fabrics typically have a soft, plush feel.
- Suede - Suede is leather that has had the surface specially manufactured to create a nap instead of a smooth finish. In cowboy bedspreads, suede accents are not uncommon. If considering the purchase of cowboy bedspread with suede, read the description carefully as the items(s) with suede are likely to be dry clean only.
- Velour - A fabric with a thick pile.
Also on eBay
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!