Carved Animal Skulls
Below are carved animal skulls for sale on Amazon and eBay. A beautifully carved skull is a genuine work or art. For good things to know before buying, please scroll down beneath the skulls for sale.
Other great places to find carved animal skulls are:
Some of the skulls that can be found through the links below are real animal skulls while others are realistic-looking replicas.
Animal Skulls On WayFair - Note: These aren't necessarily carved skulls, but WayFair does have a beautiful selection of display skulls for sale.
Good Things To Know Before Buying A Carved Skull
Below are a few good things to know before buying a carved animal skull on Amazon, eBay, or anywhere else.
- What kind of a skull is it (cow, sheep, buffalo, etc.)? You should be able to tell by looking at it, but sometimes looks can be confusing. Make sure read the description to know what kind of skull it is.
- Is the skull real or faux? Most of the ones we've seen are real, but it never hurts to make sure.
- If the skull has horns, are they real or faux? Usually, a real skull has real horns, but not always. And, if the skull is real but the horns are faux you might not care: Some faux skull/horns can be very realistic.
- If the skull has horns, don't be surprised if they're detached from the skull for shipment. If they are, you will need to re-attach them back onto the skull when it arrives. Most sellers make this easy to do, but if in doubt ask the seller about this before you buy.
- How much will the shipping charges be? With many items that are for sale on the Web these days shipping charges are included in the price, but not always. Since a carved animal skull can be costly to ship, make sure you know if shipping charges are included or extra. If they're extra, make sure you know how much they will be.
- How soon after you make your purchase will the seller to ship your skull? Most of the skulls we've seen are ready to ship and are sent to you within a day or two of placing your order. However, all sellers are different and have different shipping schedules so it's always good to know when they plan on shipping your order.
- How long will it take for the skull to arrive? Don't take for granted that the skull will be shipped from within the USA. It might be, but it might also be coming from an international seller. Make sure you know where the skull will be coming from and approximately how long it will take to arrive.
Save The Skull For Later
If you find a skull you like on Amazon but you're not ready to purchase it right away, you can always add it to your shopping cart so it will be easy to find later.
- In most cases, Amazon will keep track of the items in your shopping cart for 90 days.
- Later on, if you decide you don't want the items after all, it's easy to click "delete" and remove them from your cart.
- In the meantime, if you want to check out with other items, click "Save for later" to move the items to a separate, but still easy-to-find list beneath your shopping cart.
Important: Putting an item in your Amazon shopping cart or "Save for later" list does NOT reserve it! It just makes it easier to find if it's still in stock when you come back.
Below: Screenshot image showing the "delete" and "Save for later" links when an item is in the Amazon shopping cart.
You Might Also Like...
- Antler Lamps
- Boot Butler
- Carved Animal Skulls
- Clocks, Western
- Cowboy Candle Holders
- Cowboy Dishes
- Cowboy Metal Wall Art
- Cowboy Towel Racks
- Cowboy Zippos
- Elk Meat
- Horse Cutting Boards
- Horse Molds
- Horse Quilts
- Horseshoe Decor
- Horse Wallpaper Border
- Lamps, Antler
- Musical Carousel Horses
- Party Supplies
- Shower Curtains
- Wall Decals
- Western Clocks
- Western Towels
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!