Horse Quilts For Sale
The horse quilts and related itmes below are for sale on Amazon and eBay right now. They come in a variety of sizes and are sold alone or as part of a bedding set.
Horse Quilt Savvy
Below are a few good questions to ask when shopping for a horse quilt.
- Is the horse quilt new or used? Most of the ones we've seen are new, but occasionally there will be a used one.
- How big is it? It's a good idea to not only get standard sizes such as "King Size," "Queen Size," "Regular," "Twin," "throw," and so on, but to also get exact measurements in inches.
- Is the horse quilt hand made or machine made? Do you care?
- Is the quilt machine washable?
- What is the quilt made of (cotton, polyester blends, etc.)?
- What is the fill, or batting, used in the quilt? The batting is the filling between the top and bottom layers of the quilt. The thickness is determined by the material used. Common battings are cotton, wool, and polyester. Cotton and wool battings are usually fairly thin, and polyester batting can vary in thickness.
- Is it a quilt, or quilt blocks? Sometimes just the blocks are for sale, so don't get confused!
- Don't assume the quilt also comes with shams, a bed skirt, or anything else. It might, but read the description carefully to know exactly what you are, and are not, getting.
- What will the shipping charges be? Often the shipping is free, but not always.
You Might Also Like...
- Antler Lamps
- Carved Animal Skulls
- Clocks, Western
- Cowboy Candle Holders
- Cowboy Dishes
- Cowboy Metal Wall Art
- Cowboy Towel Racks
- Elk Meat
- Horse Cutting Boards
- Horse Molds
- Horse Quilts
- Horseshoe Decor
- Horse Wallpaper Border
- Lamps, Antler
- Musical Carousel Horses
- Party Supplies
- Shower Curtains
- Wall Decals
- Western Clocks
- Western Towels
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!