Cowboy Night Light
The Cowboy Night Light, made by High Country Plastics, is a lighted, life-size (or close to it) steer head that is powered by solar power and a rechargeable battery. With a horn spread of approximate 24 inches, and a height of about 15.5 inches, this night light is not to be confused with those small, plug-it-into-an-indoor-outlet-in-the-house night lights! This charming beast is meant to be displayed outside mounted on a stake in the ground (provided), or hung on the side of a barn or shed (mounting brackets provided).
Below: The Cowboy Night Light mounted on a barn.
Comparison Shop For The Cowboy Night Light
Below are Cowboy Night Lights for sale on Amazon, eBay, and more.
From Amazon and More
About The Cowboy Night Light
The Cowboy Night Light is an outdoor night light in the shape of a steer head. The following information is provided by its maker, High Country Plastics:
- The Cowboy Night Light runs off of solar power and a rechargeable battery.
- It is illuminated by a powerful 18 Luma, LED (light-emitting diode) light.
- When fully charged, it can provide light for up to eight hours.
- It can be mounted in the ground with a stake (provided) or fastened to a wall with mounting brackets (provided).
- The head is made of durable, translucent Polyethylene plastic to endure life outside in the elements.
- The battery can be replaced, if needed, by removing two screws, pulling the solar panel off, and changing out the old battery for a new one.
- The Cowboy Night Light comes with an instruction sheet with information on the recommended placement for optimal lighting results.
- Horn spread: 24 inches
- Height: 15.5 inches
You Might Also Like...
- Barrel Racing
- Cowboy Night Light Lighted steer head
- Bridle Hooks
- Coconut Oil
- Defender Locking Gooseneck Coupler
- Fly Masks
- Fly Sheets
- Fly Spray
- Hoofjack Hoof Stands
- Horse Jump Standards
- Laser Sheen Concentrate
- Mounting Blocks
- Pole Bending Bases
- Roping Dummies
- Shoo Flies
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Stall Signs
- Wall Mounted Saddle Racks
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesting and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!