Horse Rugs For Sale
Below are horse rugs for sale on eBay. There are area horse rugs, floor rugs, bathmats, and other rugs of all types with horse designs. There are also a few "horse rugs" that are worn by horses.
For good tips on what to look for when buying a horse area or floor rug, please scroll to the bottom of this page.
Use the green arrows, below, to scroll through more results!
Horse Area And Floor Rug Savvy
When buying horse rugs off of eBay or anywhere, there are several things you'll want to know before you bid or buy. Read the checklist below to avoid surprises when your purchase arrives.
- What type of horse rug is it (an area rug, bathmat, welcome mat, etc.)?
- Is it new or used? Most of the horse rugs we've seen on eBay are new, but if you are looking at a used rug make sure the description tells you how old it is and how much wear it has had.
- What size is it? Does the seller give the exact size in feet and/or inches?
- What is the horse rug made of?
- What shape is the horse rug (round, oval, rectangular, etc.)?
- Is the rug static resistant? This may be important if you intend to use it around electronic equipment such as a computer.
- Does the rug have a slip resistant backing? You won't want this in some rugs, but in rugs that are going to be used on linoleum or hardwood it can be very nice.
- A horse area rug or horse floor rug is an important item to your home's decor. Make sure the seller is showing you at least one excellent picture of the rug.
- Sometimes the seller will give a rug's "pile" (also sometimes called
"pile height"). So, what is pile and do you care about it in a rug? Pile is
the measurement of a rug from its top to the top of its backing, or bottom.
In other words, it's how tall or thick the rug is not counting any backing it
- Rugs with shorter piles (about 1/2 of an inch or less) are easier for vacuum cleaners to get to the dirt at their bottom, making them easier to keep clean by simple vacuuming. Rugs with shorter piles also tend to wear better and last longer.
- Rugs with longer piles are thicker and softer and provide for better cushioning. While they aren't always as easily cleaned as shorter pile rugs they are more luxurious and can still last for a very long time with good care.
- How much will the shipping be? Some rugs can be surprisingly heavy and therefore cost more to ship.
- Every eBay item for sale has a "Seller info" area. Be sure to check this area to view the feedback rating that previous buyers have left for that particular seller. There is also an area where a potential buyer can read comments left by previous buyers.
- If you have any questions be sure to ask the seller before you bid on or buy a horse area or floor rug. Look for the "Ask a question" link in the "Questions and answers about this item" area to ask your questions.
Also on eBay