Oxbow Stirrups For Sale
Below are oxbow stirrups for sale. There is usually an excellent selection of oxbows, both plain and fancy, and in different sizes.
Please scroll down for good thing to know before buying oxbow stirrups.
Below: An oxbow stirrup.
Oxbow Stirrups - Good Things To Know Before You Buy
- What are the oxbow stirrups made of? They might be made of some type of metal, wood, some other material, or a combination of materials.
- How wide are the inside of the stirrups...
- ...at the top? Some sellers give this as an actual inch measurement (for example, "3 inches at the neck" or "3.5 inches at the top"), while others will state the size of stirrup leathers the oxbows will accommodate (for example, "made to fit up to a 3 inch stirrup leather").
- ...at their widest point and at their bottom? Oxbow stirrups can vary significantly in how wide they are. Be sure to get a pair that will accommodate the boots you'll be wearing and that suit your personal preferences.
Below: A rawhide oxbow stirrup. Some people are under the misconception that an oxbow stirrup has to be metal, but this isn't true.
- How wide are the stirrups themselves? For example, they might be 1 inch wide, 3/4 of an inch wide, and so on.
- How tall (or long) are the stirrups?
- Is there at least one good picture of the oxbow stirrups?
- Are the stirrups new or used?
- How much will the shipping be? Will the seller ship to your location? Is shipping insurance required or optional?
- What forms of payment does the seller accept?
- How soon do you have to pay for your purchase? An increasing number of eBay sellers are getting tired of buyers who take a long time to pay for their item. Some of these sellers are now requiring the item be paid for within a certain time frame or the sale is off. Read the item's description for acceptable payment times and terms.
- If you have any questions about a pair of oxbow stirrups for sale on eBay be sure to contact the seller and ask any questions before you bid or buy.
You Might Also Like...
- Beaded Halters
- Beaded Headstalls
- Boots - Hoof
- Boots - Protective
- Breast Collars
- Bridle and Breast Collar Sets
- Bronc Halters
- Bucking Rolls
- Cowboy Night Latches
- Fly Masks
- Little S Hackamores
- Miniature Horse Harness
- Mohair Cinches
- Polo Wraps - Customized
- Romal Reins
- Rope Halters
- Roping Stirrups
- Saddle Bags
- Saddle Pads
- Shoo Flies
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Slobber Straps
- Split Reins
- Western Breast Collars
- Western Cinches