Myler Horse Bits For Sale
A Myler bit is not a specific style of bit (snaffle, curb, gag, etc.). Rather, a Myler bit is a horse bit made by the Myler company. They make a wide variety of bits that are recognized for their innovative designs intended to enhance and increase communication between horse and rider.
Below are Myler bits, new and used, for sale on eBay.
Myler Bit Savvy
Below are a few good things to know when shopping for a Myler bit.
- Is the bit really a Myler bit? If the bit is new there's a good chance it will have the manufacturer's tags showing it is a Myler. That's what a seller is trying to tell you when they use such shorthand to describe the bit as "NWT" (new with tags), "BNWT" (brand new with tags), etc. If the bit is used, or if the tags have been lost, make sure the photographs are good enough you can identify the bit as a true Myler bit.
- What does "Toklat" mean when referring to a Myler bit? Toklat is the manufacturing company that makes horse bits for Myler.
- Myler bits are often
described as being a Level 1, 2, or 3. This is referring to the training
level the horse is at. Below is a description of levels as described by the
Myler company. Some levels can overlap and a rider's skill level and
experience should also always be taken into account when choosing a bit.
- Level One
- Horse has just begun training or has had little training
- Is learning basic gaits, transitions and obedience
- Has begun to “break at the poll”
- Level Two
- Basic training is established
- Relaxed at the poll; holds position when rein is released
- Possesses more complex skills such as bending, collection, side passes and lead changes
- Level Three
- Horse considered broke or finished; willing to obey commands
- Relaxed at the poll
- Possesses advanced skills; works well off seat, legs and hands
- Level One
- Where will the bit be shipped from? Some eBay sellers are from countries other than the USA. Make sure you know where the bit will be shipped from, if the seller will ship to your location, and how much the shipping charges will be.
- What forms of payment does the seller accept? Many sellers accept a broad range of payments (such as credit cards, PayPal, money orders, etc.) but some sellers are strictly limited on the forms of payment they accept (such as PayPal only).
Also on eBay
- Cowboy Night Latches
- Saddle Bags
- Saddle Pads
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Slobber Straps
- Split Reins
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!