Wall Mounted Saddle Racks
Below are wall mounted saddle racks for sale on eBay. Please scroll down for a few good things to know before buying wall a mounted saddle rack.
Wall Mounted Saddle Racks - Good Things To Know Before You Buy
- Is the saddle rack new or used?
- Is the saddle rack for an English saddle, Western saddle or both?
- Is any of the mounting hardware included, or will you have to buy that separately?
- How many saddles will the rack hold?
- Is the wall mounted saddle rack collapsible? Do you want or need it to be?
- How long, tall, etc. is the saddle rack? Will it fit in the area you plan on using it?
Below: A wall mounted saddle rack.
- What will the shipping charges be? A saddle wall mounted saddle rack may or may not be all that heavy, but it is likely to be bulky to ship. Make sure you know what the shipping charges are before you buy the saddle rack.
- Will the seller ship to your area? How soon will the saddle be shipped after you pay for it?
- What payment methods does the seller accept? How soon after the sale do you have to pay for your purchase? An increasing number of eBay sellers are getting tired of buyers who take a long time to pay for their item. Some of these sellers are now requiring the item be paid for within a certain time frame or the sale is off. Read the item's description for acceptable payment times and terms.
- Every eBay item for sale has a "Seller info" area. Be sure to check this area to view the feedback that previous buyers have left for that particular seller.
If you have any questions on a wall mounted saddle rack be sure to ask the seller before you bid. Look for the "Ask a question" link in the "Questions and answers about this item" area to ask your questions.
Below: A wall mounted saddle rack, collapsed.
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!