Barrel Racing Barrel Covers
Below are covers for barrel racing barrels for sale on Amazon and eBay.
An attractive cover can hide a rusty barrel or one that needs painting, or simply make any barrel more attractive to help make the barrel racing event look more professional. Barrel covers are also sometimes called barrel wraps.
Below: A cover (or wrap) on a barrel during the barrel racing event.
Good Things To Know Before Buying A Barrel Cover
- Is the barrel cover new or used?
- What size is it? Is it made to cover a 55-gallon barrel or some other size?
- How many covers do you get? They're often sold in sets of three, but occasionally you see a single cover for sale by itself. Don't accidentally order one when you think you're getting three or vice versa.
- What's it made of? They're typically made from durable materials such as nylon or vinyl but it never hurts to make sure.
- How are the covers put onto the barrels? Most of the ones we've seen just slip on over the top, but, once again, it's a good idea to make sure.
- When shopping for barrel racing barrel covers, read the descriptions carefully! Barrel racing covers can look a lot like pop-up barrel racing barrels if you're browsing quickly through the images, but they're two entirely different things. Don't mistakenly order the wrong item.
- Is shipping included in the price or will it be extra? If it's extra, how much will the shipping charges be?
Below: Another barrel racer turns a covered barrel.
Public domain image.
You Might Also Like...
- Barrel Racing
- Cowboy Night Light Lighted steer head
- Bridle Hooks
- Coconut Oil
- Defender Locking Gooseneck Coupler
- Fly Masks
- Fly Sheets
- Fly Spray
- Hoofjack Hoof Stands
- Horse Jump Standards
- Laser Sheen Concentrate
- Mounting Blocks
- Pole Bending Bases
- Roping Dummies
- Shoo Flies
- SleekEZ Grooming Stick
- Stall Signs
- Wall Mounted Saddle Racks
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesting and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!