Bull Riding Helmets
Below are bull riding helmets for sale. You can usually find helmets in both adult and youth sizes, new and used. Bull riding helmets are different than helmets designed for other sports. Other helmets cannot withstand the same amount of force a bull riding helmet can and they may not be designed to dissipate force the same way a bull riding helmet does. Also, their face guards might have spacing that won't block a regulation-sized bull horn and/or that won't allow a bull rider to tuck his or her chin. For more information about bull riding helmets, including photos of a face guard protecting a bull rider from a horn in the face, please scroll down beneath the items for sale.
Below: A bull rider that his head after coming off a bull.
Photos Of A Bull Riding Helmet At Work
A bull rider gets bucked off then comes face to face with a bull.
In the next moment the bull horns the bull rider in the face guard of his helmet, picking him up off the ground and sending him flying backwards through the air. The bull rider was unhurt.
Below: A rodeo bull fighter gets thrown into the air by a bull. This photo isn't about helmets, it's just a cool photo.
Bull Riding Helmets - Good Things To Know Before You Buy
- Is the helmet made for bull riding, or is it a helmet from another sport (for example, a hockey helmet)? Be very cautious when shopping for a bull riding helmet so that you don't buy another type of helmet by accident. Other types of helmets and face guards do not withstand the same amount of force as a bull riding helmet and face guard do, and they may not be designed to dissipate force the same way a bull riding helmet does. In addition, other styles of helmets with face guards may have spacing that will allow a regulation-sized bull horn to come through, and/or the face guards might not allow a bull rider to tuck his or her chin.
- Does the bull riding helmet have a face guard (also called a "face mask" or "cage")?
- Will the face guard break free if a horn or hoof gets caught in it?
- What size is the helmet? Is it for an adult or youth? Can the size of the helmet and/or chin guard be adjusted?
- Is the bull riding helmet new or used?
- How much will the shipping be? Will the seller ship to your location? Is shipping insurance required or optional?
- What forms of payment does the seller accept?
- How soon do you have to pay for your purchase? An increasing number of eBay sellers are getting tired of buyers who take a long time to pay for their item. Some of these sellers are now requiring the item be paid for within a certain time frame or the sale is off. Read the item's description for acceptable payment times and terms.
- If you have any questions about a bull riding helmet for sale on eBay be sure to contact the seller and ask any questions before you bid or buy.
New To eBay?
- If you have never bought anything on eBay before, you will need to register with them. Registering is FREE. eBay requires registration in order to attempt to verify your identity to keep eBay a safe place to buy and sell, and to make sure you are over 18 years of age.
- You may like our one-page cowboy, eBay, crash course (<<< this link will open in a new window.
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesting and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!