A Cordura saddle is constructed with the light weight, extremely durable fabric knows as Cordura. Exactly how much Cordura is in a saddle, and where it is at (jockeys, fenders, skirting, etc.) varies from saddle to saddle.
The Cordura saddles below are made by Big Horn, Fabtron, and other well known saddle makers. The saddles are available from HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon.
Below: A Cordura endurance saddle.
Public domain image.
About shopping for saddles on this page:
- Current Prices / Availability: After clicking on the link to each item below current prices and shipping availability will be shown.
- Shipping Fees: Many sellers include shipping fees in the price shown, but now always. Be sure to find out what the shipping charges will be, if any.
- Options: There are often more options available for each saddle than may be shown below. For example, there might be options for seat sizes, tree sizes, finishes, etc. Please click on the link to each saddle to see available options, if any, when ordering.
- Who Is HorseSaddleShop / eSaddles? In case you haven't heard of them, HorseShaddleShop (aka eSaddles) is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. They sell saddles online and at their physical location in Bremen, IN. Their saddles are almost always in stock, and they are known for their excellent selection and fast shipping. HorseSaddleShop and eSaddles are the same business, located in Bremen, IN with two different websites.
Clearance Items On State Line Tack - Not necessarily saddles, but all kinds of tack and "horsey" items on clearance.
Cordura Saddles For Sale On HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon
Below are cordura saddles for sale from HorseSaddleShop.com (aka eSaddles, shaded in green) and eBay (shaded in blue), and Amazon (shaded in yellow).
What Is Cordura?
Cordura is the brand name for a family of extremely durable fabrics that are resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs. Cordura fabrics come in varying ranges of constructions and weights, and include versions specifically designed for tear resistance, color retention, and light-weight durability. Cordura is ten times more durable than cotton duck, three times more durable than standard polyester, and twice as durable as standard nylon.
To clean dirt, mud, sweat, etc., off of a saddle made of Cordura all that is usually required is to wipe it off with a damp cloth. If necessary, mild detergent can be used followed by a thorough rinsing (do NOT use bleach). Note: Always read and follow any care and cleaning instructions that come with a Cordura saddle over information you may find here. A synthetic saddle made of Cordura can come in dark, natural color tones or in a wide selection of bright colors.
Saddles From HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon
Saddles By Type
- A Fork
- Barrel Racing
- Flex Tree
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Team Penning
Saddles By Maker
- Billy Cook
- Circle Y
- High Horse
Other Good Stuff From HorseSaddleShop
- Professional's Choice Saddle Pads
- Halters and Leads
- Men's Western Shirts
- Men's Western T-Shirts
- Western Belt Buckles
- Western Jewelry
- Western Spurs
- Women's Western Shirts and T-Shirts
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!