A Cordura saddle is constructed with the light weight, extremely durable fabric knows as Cordura. Exactly how much Cordura is in a saddle, and where it is at (jockeys, fenders, skirting, etc.) varies from saddle to saddle.
The Cordura saddles below are made by Big Horn, Fabtron, and other well known saddle makers. The saddles are available from HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon.
Below: A Cordura endurance saddle.
Public domain image.
Comparison Shop For Cordura Saddles
Below are cordura saddles for sale from HorseSaddleShop.com (aka eSaddles) and eBay, Horse .com, and Amazon.
What's in a name......
- Who Is HorseSaddleShop / eSaddles? In case you haven't heard of them, HorseShaddleShop (aka eSaddles) is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. HorseSaddleShop and eSaddles are the same business, located in Bremen, IN with two different websites. The prices on both websites are usually the same, but sometimes one will be slightly cheaper than the other. However, it's still the same saddle being offered by the same company. HorseSaddleShop / eSaddles uses a "DailyEquine" logo.
- Is Horse .com The Same As Stateline Tack? Almost. Horse .com and Stateline Tack are both owned by TabCom, a company that focuses on websites serving the equine, pet, and outdoor communities. The Horse .com and Stateline Tack websites are nearly identical. The prices on both websites are usually the same, but sometimes one will be slightly cheaper than the other.
What Is Cordura?
Cordura is the brand name for a family of extremely durable fabrics that are resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs. Cordura fabrics come in varying ranges of constructions and weights, and include versions specifically designed for tear resistance, color retention, and light-weight durability. Cordura is ten times more durable than cotton duck, three times more durable than standard polyester, and twice as durable as standard nylon.
To clean dirt, mud, sweat, etc., off of a saddle made of Cordura all that is usually required is to wipe it off with a damp cloth. If necessary, mild detergent can be used followed by a thorough rinsing (do NOT use bleach). Note: Always read and follow any care and cleaning instructions that come with a Cordura saddle over information you may find here. A synthetic saddle made of Cordura can come in dark, natural color tones or in a wide selection of bright colors.
Saddles From HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon
Saddles By Type
- A Fork
- Barrel Racing
- All Brands - Barrel Racing Saddles
- Alamo Barrel Racing Saddles
- Barrel Racing Saddles - Cheap
Prices are $800 or less
- Billy Cook Barrel Racing Saddles
- Billy Cook Paycheck Supreme Barrel Saddles
- Billy Cook Time Breaker Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Barrel Racing Saddles
- Circle Y Martha Josey Hiphugger Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Proven Rush Barrel Racing Saddles
- Dakota Barrel Racing Saddles
- Flex Tree
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Team Penning
Saddles By Maker
- Billy Cook
- Circle Y
- High Horse
Other Good Stuff From HorseSaddleShop
- Professional's Choice Saddle Pads
- Halters and Leads
- Men's Western Shirts
- Men's Western T-Shirts
- Western Belt Buckles
- Western Jewelry
- Western Spurs
- Women's Western Shirts and T-Shirts
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!