Cheap Barrel Racing Saddles For Serious Barrel Racers On A Budget
- The barrel saddles below are for sale on eBay and Amazon. The new saddles are priced up to $800.00; the used saddles are sometimes higher.
- The saddles are mostly new, but some may be used.
- Smart shopping allows you to control what you spend and stay within your budget.
- Shipping charges may or may not be extra.
- A cheap barrel racing saddle does not mean it has to be poorly made. If you shop wisely and patiently you can often find what you are looking for in good quality at an affordable price.
Comparison Shop For Affordable Barrel Saddles
Below are cheap barrel saddles for sale from eBay (between $400.00 and $800.00) and Amazon ($800.00 or less).
- eBay often has the largest selection of barrel racing saddles on the Web.
- The saddles are both new and used.
- The saddles below have a current price or bid between $400.00 and $800.00. The final price could be higher.
- Shipping charges may or may not be extra - read the description on each saddle to find out.
- See more cheap (between $400.00 and $800.00) barrel racing saddles on eBay
Barrel racing is a competitive event in which a horse and rider run a cloverleaf pattern around three barrels. It is a timed event in which the fastest time wins. Though most recognized as a sport more commonly competed in by women than men, depending on what (if any) governing body sanctions a barrel race the rider may be either male or female.
In barrel racing, the rider has the choice of turning either the right or left barrel first. It is most common to take the right barrel first because most horses are naturally more athletic when working to their left. By taking the right barrel first the horse will have one right-hand turn (the first barrel), and two left-hand turns (the second and third barrels).
Below: This illustration shows shows the barrel racing pattern with the right barrel being turned first.
Penalties can be incurred during a barrel racing run. One of the most common penalties is incurred when a rider knocks over a barrel. Depending on the set of rules used, knocking over a barrel commonly adds 5 seconds to the run's time, or the run is given a no time.
Another common penalty is incurred if the barrel racer "breaks the pattern" (which means they don't run around all three barrels in the manner described by the rules), or if they cross back across the start/finish line before the pattern is complete. If a barrel racer breaks the pattern, they typically receive a no time.
Saddles From HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon
- A Fork
- Barrel Racing
- All Brands - Barrel Racing Saddles
- Alamo Barrel Racing Saddles
- Barrel Racing Saddles - Cheap
Prices are $800 or less
- Billy Cook Barrel Racing Saddles
- Billy Cook Paycheck Supreme Barrel Saddles
- Billy Cook Time Breaker Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Barrel Racing Saddles
- Circle Y Martha Josey Hiphugger Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Proven Rush Barrel Racing Saddles
- Dakota Barrel Racing Saddles
- Flex Tree
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Team Penning
- By Maker
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!