Billy Cook Time Breaker Barrel Saddles
The Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel racing saddle has a Ralide tree, semi-quarter horse bars, and great looks combined with the quality and craftsmanship Billy Cook is known for. For details about the Time Breaker please scroll down beneath the saddles for sale.
Below: A Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel saddle from HorseSaddleShop.
HorseSaddleShop.com image. Used with permission.
Comparison Shop For Billy Cook Time Breaker Barrel Saddles
The Billy Cook Time Breaker saddles below are for sale from HorseSaddleShop.com (which has a "DailyEquine" logo), Amazon, Stateline Tack, and Horse .com.
- Inventory varies. Not all sellers have this saddle all the time.
- Click on any saddle to see available options, if any, for seat size, tree, etc.
Who Is "Daily Equine?" You may have seen some of the saddles above have a "Daily Equine" logo. Who is that? That's the name of the logo used by HorseSaddleShop / eSaddles. They are the same business with two names. They are one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. They have an excellent reputation both on the Web and from their brick-and-mortar store located in Bremen, Indiana.
About The Time Breaker
Here is more information about the Billy Cook Time Breaker:
- Tree: Ralide Barrel Racer
- Bars: Semi-Quarter Horse bars
- Color: Natural gold
- Seat: Suede
- Tooling: Basket/floral tooling with roughout jockey and fenders
- Rigging: 7/8 in-skirt
- Cantle: 5 inch cantle with Cheyenne roll with tooled overlay
- Horn: 2 inch braided rawhide
- Stirrups: 2 inch rawhide bell stirrups
- Weight: Approximately 27 pounds
So, What's A Ralide Saddle Tree?
As mentioned above, the Billy Cook Time Breaker barrel saddle has a Ralide saddle tree, which is made by the Ralide company. So, just what is a Ralide tree?
To explain what a Ralide saddle tree is, it might be easier to start with mentioning what it isn't: Wood. Saddle trees have traditionally been made of several different pieces of wood joined together, then covered with a wide variety of materials ranging from fiberglass to rawhide. Many new saddle trees are still made this way, and a well-constructed wood saddle tree is a classic piece of quality craftsmanship.
Ralide trees, though, are made entirely of a type of polyethylene plastic. They are made as one single piece using a molding process, not several separate pieces joined together like wood saddles trees. They are less expensive to produce, and their one-piece design allows for a specific size and style of saddle tree to be manufactured over and over again while remaining extremely consistent in size and shape.
Saddles From HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon
Saddles By Type
- A Fork
- Barrel Racing
- All Brands - Barrel Racing Saddles
- Alamo Barrel Racing Saddles
- Barrel Racing Saddles - Cheap
Prices are $800 or less
- Billy Cook Barrel Racing Saddles
- Billy Cook Paycheck Supreme Barrel Saddles
- Billy Cook Time Breaker Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Barrel Racing Saddles
- Circle Y Martha Josey Hiphugger Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Proven Rush Barrel Racing Saddles
- Dakota Barrel Racing Saddles
- Flex Tree
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Team Penning
Saddles By Maker
- Billy Cook
- Circle Y
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!