Note: Links with green underlines are shopping links and will open in a new window.
A-Fork Saddles For Sale
An A fork saddle has a steeply sloping shape when viewed from the front, similar to a capital letter "A." A fork saddles were extremely common in the early development of the modern Western saddle, and still have many fans today.
Below: An A-fork saddle.
Comparison Shop For A Fork Saddles
Below are A-fork saddles for sale from HorseSaddleShop.com and eBay.
- eBay often has the largest selection of A fork saddles on the Web.
- The saddles are both new and used.
- Shipping may or may not be included in the price - read the description to find out is shipping is extra.
- See all A fork saddles On eBay
Clearance Items On State Line Tack - Not necessarily saddles, but all kinds of tack and "horsey" items on clearance.
About A Fork Saddles
In a Western saddle the "fork" is the very front of the saddle tree, beneath the saddle horn. The fork is sometimes also called the swells or pommel. An A fork saddle has a steeply sloping fork, similar to a capital letter "A."
What's in a name......
Who Is HorseSaddleShop / eSaddles? In case you haven't heard of them, HorseShaddleShop (aka eSaddles) is one of the largest saddle dealers in the country. HorseSaddleShop and eSaddles are the same business, located in Bremen, IN with two different websites. They both use the "DailyEquine" logo.
Saddles From HorseSaddleShop, eBay, and Amazon
Saddles By Type
- A Fork
- Barrel Racing
- All Brands - Barrel Racing Saddles
- Alamo Barrel Racing Saddles
- Barrel Racing Saddles - Cheap
Prices are $800 or less
- Billy Cook Barrel Racing Saddles
- Billy Cook Paycheck Supreme Barrel Saddles
- Billy Cook Time Breaker Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Barrel Racing Saddles
- Circle Y Martha Josey Hiphugger Barrel Saddles
- Circle Y Proven Rush Barrel Racing Saddles
- Dakota Barrel Racing Saddles
- Flex Tree
- Full Quarter Horse Bars
- Team Penning
Saddles By Maker
- Billy Cook
- Circle Y
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!