New To Zazzle?
If you've never shopped on Zazzle before you might be surprised at all the uniquely designed and beautiful items they offer. Below is a beginner's crash course on what Zazzle is and how to shop and buy on Zazzle.
What Is Zazzle?
Zazzle is a company that:
- Allows artists, photographers, and designers an easy way to place their unique and beautiful designs on a huge variety of items.
- Then, Zazzle offers these items for sale to people like you and me.
- All of this is done through the magic of the Zazzle website.
Just to be clear: Zazzle is in control every step of the way. For any item purchased on Zazzle, Zazzle is the seller, not the artist or designer. Zazzle handles everything, including receiving and fulfilling all orders and customer support. They are known for fast order processing and shipping, and great customer support.
Their Items Don't Have That "Off The Shelf" Look
Zazzle has some of the most unique and beautiful designs that are created by artists, photographers, and designers worldwide. If you are looking for items that don't have that mass-manufactured, "off the shelf" look, Zazzle is the place for you.
And remember, all orders are received and fulfilled by Zazzle, a company with a reputation for fast order processing and shipping, and excellent customer testimonials.
How Do I Buy On Zazzle?
It's easy to buy something on Zazzle, and there are several ways you can do it.
1) Shop and buy.
Find an item you like on Zazzle and buy it. Done.
2) Shop, personalize, and buy.
Find an item you like on Zazzle, personalize it, and buy it. Not all items can be personalized, but many can. When on the Zazzle website looking at the main image preview, look to the right for options to personalize by adding names, dates, etc. Zazzle is an extremely popular place for personalizing items because they make it fast and easy.
2) Create your own design and buy it.
Zazzle allows anyone, including you, to be a designer on their website! Simply look through their huge inventory of items you can place designs on, upload your design to an item, and buy it!
PayPal and Major Credit Cards Accepted
Zazzle accepts payments by PayPal as well as several major credit cads.
They also accept payments by Zazzle earnings (if you are a designer whose designs have sold on Zazzle) and Zazzle gift cards.
Save At Zazzle!
To save at Zazzle:
- Look at the top of every Zazzle page for coupon codes. There are not always coupons, but there often are and they can offer significant savings.
- Visit Zazzle's coupon page. It often has different coupons than the ones offered at the top of the Zazzle pages.
- In addition to coupons, Zazzle has a way to save called Zazzle Black. With Zazzle Black you pay a small flat fee and then receive free shipping for a year......and you get to start with a free trial! See the details of Zazzle Black now!
Shop On Zazzle!
- Auto / Truck
- Business Cards
- Clothing / Apparel
- Dry Erase Boards
- Western Dry Erase Boards
- Western Shower Curtains
Link To This Page
If you found this page useful or interesing and would like to link to it from your own website or blog, you can use the small code snippet below to make a link. Thanks!
Use ctrl+C in Windows or command+C on a Mac to copy the link.
Below: Like and share this page on Facebook!