Barrel Saddles For Sale
Below are barrel saddles, new and used, for sale on eBay. There is usually an excellent selection of saddles by a wide variety of makers and in all price ranges.
If you scroll down, you'll find even more barrel saddles for sale, this time from HorseSaddleShop.com.
Use the green arrows, below, to scroll through more results!
Barrel Saddles For Sale From HorseSaddleShop.com
About saddles from HorseSaddleShop.com:
- All orders over $150.00 ship FREE in the continental US!
- Saddles and other items are almost always in stock and ship fast!
- There is no need to register at HorseSaddleShop.com to make a purchase. After putting the item(s) you want in your shopping cart you simply proceed to checkout and fill in a simple, one-page order form.
Barrel Saddles For Sale On eBay - Good Things To Know Before You Buy
- Is the barrel saddle new or used?
- If the saddle is used, how used is it? Does the seller clearly state that the saddle is barely used, heavily used, etc.? Does the seller describe any defects the saddle may have, and show them in the pictures if possible?
- What type of tree is in the saddle? Does it have semi-quarter horse bars, quarter horse bars, etc? Is the tree made of Ralide (a brand name for a type of durable polyethylene plastic) or something else?
- What seat size is the saddle?
- How much does the saddle weigh?
- How high is the cantle?
- Does the saddle have a square or rounded skirt?
- What type of stirrups and saddle horn does the saddle have?
- What type of rigging does the saddle have?
- Are there several clear pictures of the saddle? In most cases you will want photos of the saddle from all angles, including underneath. If you do not feel the seller is showing enough photographs of the barrel racing saddle, ask them for more before you bid or buy.
- If the seller claims the saddle is a certain brand or make, do the photos show a stamp or other mark on the saddle to back up their claim?
- Does the saddle come with or without cinches, stirrups, latigos, billets, a
breast collar, etc.? It would not be unusual for a saddle to be sold with or without
any of these items, so you should know exactly what you are, and are not, getting.
- If the saddle does come with any of the items listed immediately above, are they also clearly described and shown in the photos?
- What will the shipping charges be? Remember, even a lightweight barrel racing saddle can be heavy to ship. Make sure you know what the shipping charges are before you buy the saddle.
- How soon will the saddle be shipped after you pay for it? Will the seller ship to your area?
- What payment methods does the seller accept?
- How soon after the sale do you have to pay for your purchase? An increasing number of eBay sellers are getting tired of buyers who take a long time to pay for their item. Some of these sellers are now requiring the item be paid for within a certain time frame or the sale is off. Read the item's description for acceptable payment times and terms.
- Every eBay item for sale has a "Seller info" area. Be sure to check this area to view the feedback that previous buyers have left for that particular seller.
- If you have any questions on a barrel saddle be sure to ask the seller before you bid. Look for the "Ask a question" link in the "Questions and answers about this item" area to ask your questions.
Saddles on eBay
Saddles By Type
Saddles By Maker